2010年4月10日星期六

my boss


the picture on
the table

my dinner

number of the table
that we sat
JIE CHONG's drink
my sweet drink
the view at GASONLINE

my photo






my best "boy"frenz








yesterday we meet together again

we go to "GASONLINE" to had our dinner

the view very good and romantic

we were eating baside the lake

our mood so good that the view was very nice

haha.. we looked at the "ghost" too

haha.. funny because of the "ghost"

nice joke JIE CHONG

had a long long time we lost contact and never meet each other

finally we all were free on yesterday

lucky we still very frenz like before

i still remember when we r 16 years old

we were going to our "" enjoyed our lunch

but now everythings were changing

we r busy to study and work

someone go to GENTING also

no coming back and lost contact

until now she still at the other side

no joined us anymore

u know i very miss u with all my mind?

but i sms u, u also no reply

did u forgot our relationship?

u know i very treasure u as my best frenz

WENNIE HOY come back as u could k,

u know we were waiting come back from genting

to meet us again like before we were together

pls contact us when u free

we were waiting u because u are our best frinds!!!!

MISS U EVERYWHERE EVERYTIME EVERYDAY

没有评论: