2009年1月17日星期六


2009~this year is coming...we must value our time and relationship



OUR PP trip SHOPPING~THE 1ST time we going with HAM GUA gang


REMEMNER That time we r ponteng when the sch last day?the purple hair~muackzzz ^_^ENJOY in ourself BEFORE go SHAH ALAMTAKIng photo~CENTRAL MARKET>PASAR SENIthe PLAYful stop_MID VALLEY

2@6 sohai party~ the FUN & PERFECT TIME in our memory

YOU are right!!! ALTHOUGH we can't same class in this year, but we are BEST FRIEND forever. NO one can supersede our relationship....

I so happy we can acquaintance and be best friend, thank to u, u let me know importance of friendship and help me when i trouble! THANK YOU

Our memory will always in my mind, wish u same with me....

I LOVE U, MY BEST FRIEND~PEIJIN(PANDA)

I also LOVE "U", because "U" are my FRIENDS too.....

没有评论: